cool cop, but that sucked!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anton chong, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Man, one time on halloween me and 2 other of my buddies were token up beside this bridge right, on top. We had like 5 hoots goin betwwen the 3 of us and we had a couple before that so we were good and high. So anyway we were over there laughin it up,crackin up real bad eh. then we see this fuckin cop walkin towards us slowly. well we just fuckin panicked cause we've never been busted before. we had shorts on right cause it was part of our costumes so my friend says lets jump the bridge and it was a pretty big drop, about 43 feet down,and it was cold out cause it was like october but sure enough we fuckin all hopped over into the cold water and we were some friggen cold. ............................. well ...........it turns out the guy wasn't a cop at all, it was his costume for halloween and he was just comin over to ask us if we wanted to match up.

ha ha hey we were stoned ok.haha

2. It's better to burn out , then to fade away.

3. Hahaha, What a great halloween story to tell. I cant imagine it was 43 feet?? Thats a really big drop, but i bet that was pretty scary. I wonder what that guy was thinking when he saw you jump.

4. i disagree with that, but for the stoners sake, its alright