Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool ass cop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arblahblah, May 10, 2011.

1. #21 drtbiker4lyf69, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    I was having a party at my apt one night and had the windows open (facing the parking lot) Well we had two girls ripping the bong followed by the infamous shotgun kiss. Well I guess the cops had been passing by and saw the party and possibly the girls holding the bong? Regardless, I look outside randomly and see 2 cops headed towards my apt building. So I start freaking out and tell everyone to hide all the drugs and paraphernalia asap. We got it all hidden, turned off the lights and everyone proceeded to hide.. 2 in the shower, 3 under the bed, 5 in the closet and a few others just kinda standing there like ah fuckk. Well obviously the cops come and knock and the door. In my super highness I somehow was convinced to not answer the door "They'll just go away" well after 15mins of knocking on the door I decided to sack up and just answer. I open the door, step out of my apt and close the door behind me. I talk to the officers while mad fadedd and eyes red as the devil for atleast a solid 10-15 mins. They just explain to me we need to keep it down because they had a "noise complaint" and if they had to come back they would start arresting people, and that they knew what was going on blah blah blah.. Well that was that and they left. Right after they leave my neighbor (who is one of my main bro's) comes and out is like "Bro wtf!? How did you not get in any trouble?! I was knocking on your door right as the cops came up and all I could smell in the entire breezeway was mad weed!" Haha I got pretty lucky I guess. But I guess these cops where pretty chill. Im pretty high as I write this so sorry if its a bit scattered.

2. on two occassions actually . . .

the first time was also in the park at 10:30 and the park closes at 10:00. me and my ex were in the car smoking and a sheriff drives into the little lot and rolls down his window. i know he saw/smelled the cloud of smoke but he just smiled and said "the park closes at 10." :smoke:

the second time was this past summer. me and some friends rented out two rooms in Wildwood for the weekend and we were outside sitting where the visitors would park by the pool 'n shit. this was MDW, so obviously everyones acting foolish and cops were all over the place. anyway, we were sitting outside smokin' a blunt and this cop rolls around the corner BAM! *SPOTLIGHT* *RED EYES* *DAZED LOOK OF CONFUSION* ! he gets out of the car and my stupid fucking idiot friend throws the blunt to the side right in front of his face then tries to tell him it was a black n' mild. LOL. he asked us a bunch of questions where we sounded high as fuck. "where are you guys staying?" "right here, sir." omg... lol luckily he got a call for someone getting jumped 2 blocks down, so we got away with that one.

3. That was an awesome fucking story. I'm not even high...

4. because all of you were too blown. When you're blown, nothing makes correct sense at the time.

5. this shit reminds me of supertroopers. were you suffolk or nassau??

6. There's a double meaning in your statement somewhere...

7. missed the point of the thread :s

8. This reminds me of a story that happened to my friend. Luckily, I wasn't there, or I would've shit my fucking pants. But it's also my friends fault for agreeing to do all of this. So, my friend gets pulled over at about 3 am. He's high, has a quarter of dank in his car, papers, a bong, a bowl, and an open container of Smirnoff in the trunk of his car. The passenger (whom I don't know, one of his friends I guess), was also high as well. Three of my friends are sitting drunk in the backseat, all of them with 7 shots or more of Captain Morgan in their system. Plus, they're all underage, and there's yet another OPEN container of alcohol in the trunk! The officer can tell everyone in the car is fucked up and lets them go. My friend said he and the passenger had smoked earlier and were trying to get their drunk friends home. I was so glad for him when I found he was okay, he could've got at least a dozen or so charges.

9. The only "cool" cop ive ever encountered was the cop who gave me 1 charge of paraphernalia instead of 4.

fuck the police.

10. exactly...there are no cool cops lol

11. I see what u guys are sayin but a cop who let's u go when he doesn't have to is cool in my book. Well at least he was in a cool mood that night I guess.

12. When I was in the Guard I served with a guy who was also a town cop. He was cool as shit. (Course I was never on the wrong end...)
    We went on a lunch run one day and picked up some sandwiches from a local deli. We had the girl at the shop write on the wrappers what each sandwich was so we could sort it out easier when we got back, and on his we had her write "For a COP" on it.
    He inspected the hell out of that thing before taking a bite, and glared at us the whole time he was eating it. We were laughing our asses off!

13. ive ran into cops like that,