Cooky Next Door Neighbour

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Vicious, Jun 10, 2013.

1. No more chinese mind tricks! And then and then and then and then and then and then and then and then.......

2. wait....did you say chinese?!

3. I would just be casual about asking about it.  just be like "Hey, so I noticed you converted your garage.. that's pretty cool.. how did you get plumbing in there?" 

He might tell you he cant understand you.  Then you can give him the peoples eyebrow.

[​IMG]

4. Is it a carport or a garage? A carport is weird. A garage isn't that weird. I actually lived in a garage for a couple months. It had heat and AC, was insulated and had carpet. And I just went into the main house to use the kitchen and bathroom. it was just like a regular bedroom only really big. 

5. i lived in a caravan for a while, it was pretty cool i could smoke whenever i wanted. but the russian neighbour threw a brick at my window for playing music too loud, it freaked me out.

His funny what?

I lived in a garage/carport for a while when I was five or six (yes completely irrelevant) so I don't see what's wrong with this arrangement.

7. Kick his ass cbass

8. wow that's some crazy shit, once I had people living next door to me also. My suggestion to you would be get a degree in molecular physics and possibly start working for Mary Kay until you can get that pink caddy..

9. Well, there are city and state building/housing codes that he could be in violation of. If it bothers you that much report it to the city.

10. Wtf focus on yourself. Its people like you that ruin my town.

11. I finally got my roomate and his annoying bitch gf to move out!

Took a lot of effort for me to make it here today. I had to fuck with their minds sooo bad, bit its completley worth it.

Normally I'm all for "mind your own business', or "let people live the way they want" but if I had to hear them going at it one more time (after eating ALL the food...fat whore) I was going to snout-rape the fuck out of that slut and piss in her nostrils.

12. Did you start a thread about the chick? Your name looks familiar.

13. go over there and hotbox his shed with him and bring 2 pizzas,you guys will kick it for life

14. Yea not even funny because its true. Im being surrounded. My Asian neighbor fit 3 families (about 12-14 people) in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house for about 2 years until the one brother moved out. 

And is it a ritual for Asian (more specifically chinese) people to let their grass die when they first move into a house? 

15. Efficiency at it's finest.

16. I heard people used carports for ritualistic sacrifices, but i'm sure you'll be fine OP.