Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking with weed oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ndub19, May 5, 2010.

1. Hello grasscity, i reacently purchaced a fiver of oil for 90 bucks today. Really good shit. I was wondering if i can cook this stuff and eat it. If so does anyone know any threads or websites that can help me out?

2. Youtube has some pretty good videos. There's one that I find intriguing...making gummy candy with 1 gram of oil. Just type in "honey oil recipes" and usually a lot will pop but the gummy one was just cool b/c I'd never heard of that before. You could probably have a lot of fun with that and color code according to strain: red bears for NL and blue for BB. LOL

3. its good and v useful me also v impressed:)

4. Does anyone have any direct videos/urls that they can hook me up with? i still got some of this stuff and want to try it.