Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking with new males

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Occultivator, Jan 27, 2010.

1. I've got 2 males approx. 2 weeks into flowering, they're showing balls and its time to chop 'em.

So-

(At 8" ea.) Are they of any edible thc value whatsoever at this point?

If so, what method should I use to cook maximizing the potential of the minimal thc quantities. (Tea, butter, etc.)?

Any other clever ideas?

TIA blades.

2. Did you have much trich production on them yet? If not, then you won't get much potency from them on anything since they were just two weeks.

3. Few trichs- BUT... I just checked them and found white hairs popping off the pre-polen sacks! I will keep them around to see if they turn out hermies.

:eek:

4. Male or Hermie you are not going to have too much potency going on. We just throw them out this early. Do you really want to keep a male or a hermie? They will polinate your other girls and then you have seedy stuff which is not good.

5. As of now I have no definite ladies- so the least I could hope for would be hermies since early sexing indicated male.. (And this grow is merely to find a desirable female to clone from, herms to create feminized seeds) I will watch these rogue pistils carefully.

Thanks for your input.