Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking with leftover THC vape oil cartridge

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cblake4044, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Have a small amount left in the cartridge and it stopped hitting.

Can I mix it with coconut oil somehow and make an edible?

Please let me know how. Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome thanks for all the help...

3. What are the ingredients of the THC oil? If all of the ingredients are edible, then you can eat it. If one or more of the ingredients are not edible, then you shouldn't eat it. If you don't know what the ingredients are, then probably err on the safe side and don't eat it.

4. It's one of the cartridges they sell in a shop in Colorado. E- cig vape THC oil cartridges.

5. Its probably PG propylene glycol -

Best Answer: Maybe It's not "good" for you, but it's not bad for you either. It is closely related to ethylene glycol (antifreeze), which is not toxic either, but its metabolic byproducts are highly toxic (glyoxylic acid and oxalic acid). Propylene glycol's metabolism byproducts are pyruvic acid and acetic acid, which are harmless.

Maybe just decarb some bud and infuse it with food better.

6. Why not just get another cartridge and add what you have left?

7. No cartridges around and it's just a small amount. Not worth the trouble.

8. I put it on bread covered with peanut butter and coconut oil and cooked for 5 min at 300 degrees...Nothing yet. Ate 30 min ago

9. OK, well if you don't know what the ingredients are, or if they are safe to eat, then I sure as hell don't either. I hope it's nothing too toxic, good luck! :)

10. You seriously did that ?
    Man i knew times were tough , but fuck that . Lol

11. Nah...Got plenty of other shit. Just wanted to see if anything could be done w it.

Y'all have been worthless. Thanks. Lol.

12. I wanted to know my self I have clear cannabis oil extract by purify I think that's the brand I am trying to find what they out into it

Attached Files:

13. I wanted to know what are in these too

Attached Files:

14. I open the cartridges and make tea with keef and honey, then strain the cartridges out. Works good for me. Gets me a good whole body high

15. Mine comes with ingredients and %s printed on the tube the cartridge comes in tho.