Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking With Hash, Any Chefs Out There?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rhythm of Life, Jan 27, 2009.

1. well you can use any chili recipe... the beef has enough fat in it that if you cook it all together it should soak up

2. I've seen a recipe for ice cream around somewhere...

3. That chili was DANK. I'm still high after eating around 5:30pm.

I used:

1/2 Red Bell Pepper
    1/2 Green Bell Pepper
    3 Tomatoes
    1 Can Black Beans
    1 Can Kidney Beans
    1lb Ground Beef
    3 Mushrooms
    1/2 Bermuda Onion
    3 Cloves Garlic
    3 Tsp Lemon Juice
    4grams Butter Kush Full Melt Hash

And I do spices to taste so do whatever you want, this is a list of the ones I used though:

Smoked Paprika
    Paprika
    Chili Powder
    Cayene Pepper
    Black Pepper
    Seasoning Salt

4. Try it with olive oil and make spaghetti sauce too; awesome way to cook with cannabis.

5. That was actually how I made my very first meal cooking with weed. EVOO is good but butter gives a much richer flavor which I enjoy more. Spaghetti is one of my favorite meals so I definitely know where your coming from.

6. I've used olive oil, butter, walnut oil, vegetable oil, alcohol, etc...it all depends on what I'm cooking ;)

EDIT: Salad dressing made with infused walnut oil is divine.

7. Oh man I've heard about making salad dressing, it sounds really tempting but I don't eat salads to often anymore. They just don't provide enough calories. But I think this friday when my next paycheck comes through I might make some. Just to have cause you never know...

8. A salad is a must in a multi course meal though :D I've cooked seven course meals where everything from the salad and soup to the bread and entree to the dessert had cannabis in it ;)

9. That sounds damn tasty man. Another little hurdle I have is with the kitchen I work with. There isn't that much room to cook and I'm limited on pans. I mean a 3 course meal is doable but beyond that its a little tough. But when I go back to my parents place one of these days I might have to make use of their kitchen to complete the task. Having and entree with hash was good but like you said, it can be so much more.