Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking with Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Snazzleberry, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Alright so I have a semi-complicated question. I want to have a dinner with some friends, and i want to use cannabutter. We are probably going to have around 15-20 people. I was wondering how complicated the cannabutter cooking process would be. I was thinking of just cooking up different kinds of food and then just mixing cannabutter in with them. So that each person who attends has a specific amount of butter that they can use on their food, like a small container full. Is this even possible? If it is, then I need to know how much pot i need to buy to make the butter. I want to ensure that everyone get's a good even amount so that some people don't get left out or shorted. So basically, how much cannabutter should I have per person and how much pot should I use to make it. I'm sorry if this isn't specific enough.

2. The process of making cannabutter itself is easy - just time and weed consuming.

I don't see a problem with your idea, but you're asking for dosing and that's one of the toughest things to gauge with edibles. If you check out BadKittySmile's blog you can links to the different/amazing edible creations going on there - and you can find lots of info on how much dosing is recommended there and general ideas. I don't think that you'll find better information out there, in my experience.