Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Macky727, Nov 21, 2016.

1. So I started making my weekly pound of cannabutter. I use a crock pot and leave it in there for 8-10 hours stirring every 30 minutes. I have an urgent call where I need to leave town is it fine if I leave my butter unstirred for a few hours or will it less up? Or can i stop cooking it to start cooking it later?

2. After I decarb my ganja I put the decarbed ganja and the coconut oil in a mug and set it on a coffe warmer over night. I don't stir or otherwise fuck with it till morning.

3. I'd turn it off and let it sit. It will be ok for a couple of hours, but if there's any chance you might be delayed you don't want to worry about your butter.

• Like Like x 1