Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cookies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mrf13, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Is a cookie with 1g in it worth 20 to 25 dollars? And how fucked up will that get me?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. A gram of what?

3. And how was it cooked

4. Cause if it was dank and cooked right it'll be much stronger and last longer than smoking 1 gram

5. That's expensive, definitely not 25, 20 I guess if you don't have good hookups and can't make your own.  If that cookie is made well than it's 2 doses, more likely it's just 1.  

Personally I don't like paying more than $5 for an edible I'll eat in one sitting (like a regular brownie), $10 for a nicely dosed/prepared one (I had blueberry rhubarb cheesecake this summer), or possibly 15-20 for something special (ex. 3x Bhang bar, which makes me 4-8 servings).

6. You could get weed for that price In the expensive states. You gettin ripped off.

7. I wish edibles work for me. The whole bhang bar 3x didnt even hit me that good and I was recomended not to eat it all at once. I have even made them with a half ounce of trim per stick of butter and still want to smoke after eating it. Guess it depends on tolerance and metabolism

8. It's about opening your mind to it to, since it comes on slowly, you have to step back and realize you're high a lot more than just smoking and being high...

Also, I don't use edibles as much for the high usually as just a baseline for nausea and appetite stimulation.  Too much and I get tired or too much body load (but yeah, if I ate a whole Bhang 3X I'd be uncomfortably high and would just want to roll around in bed).

9. I agree. The few times I have felt edibles I wished the high would have been stronger because it was like "am I high" but it was never strong enough for me to enjoy. I did try to eat a lot at once -not advised for lightweights because I have seen how eating edibles can be a nightmare for those with low tolerance- but it mostly just made me sleepy and I was too tired to care if I was high.