Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Convince Me To Buy MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsin, Jun 16, 2012.

1. #1 bongsin, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Living at home going to community college. Next year transferring to a 4 year. Everythings been pretty good toking wise but a recent incident stirred up a shit storm and my parents randomly suspect me smoking in my room even with no real proof just their suspicion.

For a year or so sometimes I smoke in my room with a chillum blowing out the window which has worked well at night. with this recent cracking down, the smell has made me nervous when i was usually fine.

1. With the MFLB, how much does the vapor (not skunky weed smell) smell? Would i even need to open up the window?

2. Ive heard vapes are very efficient. If you were to smoke .5g in a bowl/bong, how much would you use in the MFLB to get an equal high?

3. Some people also say the vape high is different. Explain? I know that different amounts and types of cannbinoids are released, but how does it feel different? I like to feel fucked up, like damn im ripped. I love sativas that just blast you opposed to more of a body high and less mind high.

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU YOURSELF OWN A MFLB, I understand the technique has a slight learning curve and dont want to believe the people who say it sucks.

ALSO PLEASE ANSWER THE 3 QUESTIONS ^^^^^^

2. plz do not . I know this thread is gonna be full of people telling you to get it for price,potability and smell,stealth and that mflb is best . but if your looking for a quick way to get high but like fucked high dont buy your mflb youll be dissapointed get an arizer solo youll thank me later the mflb doesnt save as much weed too as the other vapes Ive noticed. the only good thing bout my mflb I can do w/e i want with it and get another one(lifetime warranty). and also the arizer has no learning curve so You can go start smoking to your full potential for instantly .its only 50-100$ more thant the mflb but its definetly worth it : I have mflb,buddha vape and arizer solo Arizer Solo Vaporizer | Official Site for Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer

3. Honestly I would invest in it to vape during the day without getting caught, vaping is nice but it doesn't give you the good old foggy like different kind of high. Then smoke a bowl at night and you're good to go, not to mention when you do one or the other your tolerance is generally lower to the one you didn't use. You'll like your highs with the mflb, I have a da buddha(Wall vape) and people say the hits are similar and da buddha was the best investment I've ever made.

PLUS, MFLB's have a life time warranty, so you'll never be out of a piece/vape.

4. Yeah man, I'm afraid I can't do that. They're great, but not worth all the cash.

5. I have a MFLB.

I bought it because I was living in a dorm at the time and was too lazy to go outside/friends house every time I wanted to smoke, so I said, "fuck it". Bought it, and was amazed at it. It's a different high but it feels good regardless. Saved me plenty of tree, ease of use, and the smell is barely noticeable. The smell will dissipate when the window is open and it doesn't smell recognizable. Only downside is the shortage of battery life.

6. If I have to "convince you" to get something so great as the MFLB, I don't think you should even buy it.

7. Ive heard the hype, but never have been able to use it and would like my above questions answered.

8. MFLB's aren't that great (obviously my opinion). I got one for free (my friend hated it lol). Gave it a try. The high is different and I don't feel Im getting as big of a hit as I should. The batteries aren't that good (invest in a power adaptor). Idunno just isn't for me. Id rather have a DBV or SSV

9. I bought my mflb because I was getting paranoid about the smell from my bong and ill tell you what, it is probably one of my best purchases ever. The thing is awesome. I can take it anywhere, it has a lifetime warranty, it hits really well, conserves a lot of weed, and it gets me pretty damn high.

For example, if I were to smoke half a gram out of a pipe or bong, I would only need probably 3 trenches (.3 grams) to be equally high, if not more high.

10. I bought my MFLB specifically for dorm use, my room had poor ventilation and attracted campus PD. But it is an excellent toking tool.

11. this is what I really want to be true but I second guess when people say the high is different and such. if this is the main consensus I will be getting one soon as this would be a life saver

12. It's really awesome, portable and you can use it anywhere ( I used it with my door open and I'm living with parents that are directly across the hall) mind you the high is different. The high to me is more medical if you will. Idk how else to discribe it but it's not as cloudy as smoking. The high feels light and intense it's really hard to describe.

I wish I still had mine <\3
    R.I.P Mflb <3

13. So it's still intense like you still feel ripped?

14. The first few times you will be able to use in your room with no window open but after awhile you need to blow the vapor out the window ....... Because it'll smell for about 5-10 minutes if you dont ..... But if you are goin for stealth this is the best as you can pre grind your weed , hve it in a container . Pack your mflb and insert battery and your vaping in 5 seconds .... You can hold it in your hand, take a walk .....

You will love it ......... It turns all weed into a sativa - high wise ............ It's a more clear but a lil Stoney ..... If you're into sativas then vapes are for you ..... Only people who don't like it are people that have desktop vapes or people that like getting stoned with indicas all day ......

If you want to be extra careful pair it with a smoking buddy ..... But I'll vape with it and just blow it out the window with out getting paranoid as the smell is nowhere near smoking .

15. [quote name='"Guitar Guy"']I bought my mflb because I was getting paranoid about the smell from my bong and ill tell you what, it is probably one of my best purchases ever. The thing is awesome. I can take it anywhere, it has a lifetime warranty, it hits really well, conserves a lot of weed, and it gets me pretty damn high.

For example, if I were to smoke half a gram out of a pipe or bong, I would only need probably 3 trenches (.3 grams) to be equally high, if not more high.[/quote]

I've never smoked more than a trench by myself .... Does it get you more high if I vape more trenches .......... Cause I'll vape a trench and the 10 mins later I'm feeling it

16. Yea there's a peak where you get Stoney and mellow out ....... Get the extra pair of batteries and the case to hold all 4 battereies