Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Converted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iloveweeddotnet, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Well, picked up an extreme q bag vape last night,
    it's the greatest fucking thing ever, literally best 300 bucks i've ever spent
    and i normally LOATHE vapes with a burning passion because they never get me high- but this vape hit me like a spiritual awakening, i had an epiphany, im converted, i never want to smoke anything not vaped again!:hello::hello:

anyone else have a similar conversion story?

2. when i first started smoking i loved only glass.
    bowls bubblers and BONGS were my forte.
    i didnt like joints or blunts because my friends always lipped em :mad:
    plus blunts were just to harsh for me.

then i tried rolling a blunt one day because a friend left a swisher at my house..
    converted for sure. now blunts>bongs

3. :hide:

4. Vaping and edibles all the way. It's WAY healthier and conserves bud like crazy. It's kind of sad when you think back on all the bud you've wasted by smoking it...

5. hate all you want, :hello:

6. They're nice, but they have their problems, if you know what I mean?

7. their a little harsh if you havent had one in a while...and it is tobacco, but i smoke cigs socially so idc about that.
    a nice rolled blunt is my favorite way to smoke now-days.

unless im using an amazing bong....

8. Don't particularly care for vapes.

9. Never used a vape in my life. I wanna try though. But generally i smoke what ever way it comes.

10. agreed