controlling your high

Discussion in 'General' started by highest0869, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Over my years of smoking i kinda learned to control my high. Now i mean that as the simplest way possible not that i can make myself see shit or make myself higher or anything. But simply making myself less high i guess. I learned that if im tweaking hard and seeing stuff or shit is not what its supposed to be i just have to concentrate on the ground. Now this is the weird part. Everytime im high there is one part of the world that dosnt change. That is the space on the ground right in front of me up to about 30ft. No matter how hard im tripping it stays normal. So whenever i want to lessen my high i concentrate on that area and keep telling myself to relax your high none of this is real. Now i cant completely kill my high but i lessen it enough to were i can properly function. So i was just wondering if anyone of you have expirenced or do something like this

2. Sounds like you have to

3. What's with all these people tripping off weed? Does it make you float in the air too like on half baked?

4. Haha i wish man and naa this is only when i get fucking blasted right before im going to do something and i dont mean to. Otherwise im fine and just enjoy the ride.

5. I smoked some of the dankest bud just now and i feel like im gonna die. Oh well. It would be a great feeling death.

6. You should go see your doctor about being schizo... I'm totally fucking serious.

7. Dude maybe you should smoke less bud if you have to make yourself chill everytime.

8. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']Dude maybe you should smoke less bud if you have to make yourself chill everytime.[/quote]

He is just trolling...

9. Idk if you saw my previous comment..its not everytime its when i get seriously baked and then decide to go somewhere. So i just mellow out a little before hand. And by seriously baked i mean like BAKED. No i do this very rarely actually.

10. Aww I know what you mean. my bad

I only get worried if I'm going to work baked

11. maybe u should just try some other "real" psychadelics because after that you'll realize smokin buds can not make you trip that hard IRL.

12. Not trolling but if thats what you wish to believe go ahead im not trying to start a fight im to tired

13. but it says it right in the title.. con"trolling" your high.

14. Lmao wow i guess it does buut no this post is 100% legit