Contract Emplyment and drug tests

Discussion in 'General' started by QuantumStorm, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Hey GC, Little background, I got a decent job all of a sudden and passed the EMIT/Immunoassay drug test through dubious means (piss in a condom). So I passed it and got the job on a 3 month contract to hirer (sp). Today I just got the paper work to become a full employee of the company (hooray!). Now in the contract it says that its contingent on the regular background check, and pre-employment/post-offer drug screen. I took the previous drug test for the contract company. My question for you GC is do most employers drug test contract employees who have already been drug tested just to get the contract job? Should I not worry about it or think about getting the same green free friend to help? The paperwork doesn't need to be in till next Wednesday so could I conceivably pass it if I stop now (i've been smoking two or thee times a day for the past four months with a four month break before that) or should I just say fuck it and keep smoking that delicious herb?

2. You won't pass in a week with the amount you've been smoking. If you do have to take the test use your green free friend again

3. Yeah that's what I figured. Don't really want to reveal the name of the company that i'm working for for security reasons haha. Its just to bad that there isn't really any sure fire way to know if they are going to test me or not.