Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Continuous smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deepthree, Feb 6, 2014.

1. When I smoke I usually just take a couple hits in the evening or afternoon and chill then go to sleep but on Friday I'm going to my friends house with a couple other buddies and smoking all night. I'm just wondering how the second and third high are compared to the first one. Note that we will be taking breaks I between and coming down before we smoke again.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. You'll have a good night. But the first high is usually the best. But if your gaming and talking about shit your highs should still be good.

3. Don't over think it, it's more fun and mellow with good friends and you should have a great time. Don't forget to get snacks if you don't already

Sent from my iPad Air

4. Yeah it'll be a good night. We've got two bongs, two pipes and a bubbler

5. Bump

6. You will need to smoke around 150% of what you smoked during the previous session to get equally high. That's my experience anyway.