Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Continue Smoking in College?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fight no more, Aug 10, 2011.

1. i obviously dont know your parents but i dont think it would be a reach to say your dad wouldn't really give a fuck, it's college man, be merry

2. Dude I found out today that one of my roommate's is the resident adviser...fuck my life..

3. haha right on

4. so any of you guys know about an off-campus apartment? it's different from a dorm in that we each have our own restrooms. I was thinking it wud be easier smoke up here. Any thoughts? I'll be in charlotte btw if that makes any difference

5. UNC-Charlotte? Thats where I go. :wave: And hell yeah, living off campus is much better. Its your own place, your rules. I got away with smoking in the dorms on campus but thats just because I was stealth.

6. Oh hell yea :) gonna be going to Central Piedmont first semester, but I'll be transferring to UNC Charlotte 2nd. I see. So the security at UNCC dorms isn't too bad I guess?

7. Not at all, haha. They have a security guard in each building but it wasn't tight at all. You just gotta figure out their rounds and how to be stealth. I knew plenty of people that smoked almost everyday in the dorms (including myself):D this year im staying off campus tho, psyched. I would suggest the same.

8. Always remember wet towel under door or paper towel roll stuffed with drier sheets to exhale through

9. #29 TexasToker67, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hahaha idk why but that made laugh my ass off!

10. Haha bring it for sure. Practically everyone smokes at college or if they don't then they probably don't care if you do. Just ask him if he parties and if he does then ask him if he smokes weeds.. My friend couldnt smoke in the dorm (unless they vaped) so he would just walk out into the woods and smoke a joint. College is meant for drugs and marijuana.

11. Just wrap some old clothes around it all and stick it in the bottom of your suitcase with other clothes. Maybe spray some febreeze on the top if you're feeling more paranoid.

12. lol at my college they "have a move in crew" i figure ill just hide my bong somewhere in my car and come back for it later its not that hard. the 6 1/2 hour drive is gonna suck the most. i kind of want to smoke a cigar on the way down. i just turned 18 i dont give a fuck.

13. I'd just throw it in my backpack. Thats what I do whenever I go on a vacation with the family.