Contest!! Winner Gets Bronze Membership!!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by cheez, Jun 4, 2009.

1. my thoughts exactly

2. how do you even clear that bong man such a waste of smoke

3. well this is my homemade hennessy bong
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is my home made waterfall i made with a paint ball pod(im entering my henny one, i just wanted to post this)
    [​IMG]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6n5EdNZCM"]YouTube - waterfall bong[/ame]

4. #24 jaybleezy, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
    nvm...

5. Thanks man i appreciate it! That's my back up bong for the competition just in case i cant get my new one done in time though. And i'm having a little bit of trouble so i might not have it done in time.

6. that's actually a pretty cool waterfall you've got there jeff. i like how you can just *pop* off the top and then rip it.

7. thanks man, it was really easy to make all i did was take a paintball pod and drilled a hole in the top and bottom and put a bowl in the top. a cool think with this is that you can fill it with ice and get a smoother hit.

8. word, i never thought of that. kudos to you my good sir

9. fill it with ice and once you've got enough smoke in it shake it around for a bit. make sure theres a little water too.

10. My contribution:

I already made another one, I'll post it when I get home with my username and such.

11. [​IMG]

better pic

8 straws per perc, 12 diffusion slits per straw, bowl is a slider and is now diffused also.

12. Good One

13. #34 Boston092, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    The Juggernaut
    [​IMG]
    made from a 5 gallon glass water jug
    Stem holds a 14.5mm bowl and has 20 slits at the bottom
    If you pack a bowl you can smoke on it almost all night

Attached Files:

14. Haha thanks! Pics comming.

15. Here is mine...

[​IMG]

Clean, simple, cost $5.25, hits well, what more could you ask? (besides free of course)
    Made it from a vase I picked up at Goodwill. The stem pulls out reasonably easily.

16. I'm not going to try, too many bad ass bong makers. I like Bostons.

What's that made out of?

17. thanks, its made out of a glass 5 gallon poland spring water jug, 2 hoses, a rubber stopper, and a brass defused downstem

18. its been quite a few years since I worked with clay, but heres what I made with some spare parts, some clay and my hands. it still needs to dry and be sanded for paint but I dont think that will be done by the time the contest ends. at this state it is functional enough to smoke from, but Im waiting on that so as not to compromise the drying time.

hope you all like it..:smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. thats really cool looking but i still think its a waste of parts, you should of used the parts to make some sort of glass on glass homemade