contemplating

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by happybuddah45, Feb 28, 2009.

1. going to a new life. i havent lived my whole life yet, but day by day i just want to waste myself. can anyone help me from not hurting myself

2. dude i dont even know you but dont do it!

3. look at it this way if you really are considering killing yourself, just imagine all of the fun shit you could do if you honestly don't give a fuck about anything and have no worries about death. If you happen to die doing what you want to so be it but don't intentionally take your own life. Good vibes sent you way bro hope you feel better.

4. I had this problem a few times, saw a shrink, dont remember anything he said, but I worked it out myself.

If life is so bad death seems like the only option, just live it. What's the worst that could happen? You die? Goal accomplished. Just live it dude.

5. hang in there notsohappybuddah45. life is a beautiful thing. when most people want to off themselves its over material shit or shit that doesn't really matter. talk to someone, see a doctor if you need to. thousands of ears on this forum would be willing to listen.

6. I agree. Your life you're living may not be awesome right now, but change it. I'm shirking all responsibility (halfway through college), selling my possessions, save for a truck and dirtbike, and I'm gonna go travel the country, working as I go. Find something you love, man.

7. Don't you dare my fellow blade. From someone who's been to the darkest depths, just don't do it. It'll get better, trust me. :smoking:

8. Though I mostly agree with you on this point, there are some things that are worse than death... like waiting to die and wanting to kill yourself every waking moment, I'd imagine.

9. Just think about how fucking stupid it is to kill oneself...

And think about how you're not going to feel like this a while from now..

10. bro go skydiving. go hiking up some random mountain. go to alaska and live life off the land in an abandoned bus. Abandon all possessions and just live the way life was intended.

11. Yeah, at least if the extreme hobbies don't give you a reason to enjoy life, there's a chance they might kill you anyways, lol. It's totally a win/win situation.

12. 1. Lock yourself in your room.
    2. Do a bunch of acid.
    3. Figure shit out.

I guarantee you'll come out with a better and more positive perspective on life.

13. hahah glad you feel me