Contemplating my next chess move

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuturisticRyan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Alright,so im gettin a grand tomorrow.I dont have a car,but the chances of me finding a reliable one for that are pretty slim. Im thinking of taking this G,and moving out of Texas.I wanna see if life is better,and more enjoyable somewhere else.Portland,Seattle,Cali.I need some info on what these places are like.How easy it is to find a job,etc.Also if i do move its gonna have to be somewhere close,or in the city with public transit.Any info,etc will be greatly appreciated.Get at me.

2. Go to India and become enlightened. Like Steve Jobs did.

3. Haha goin to india would be crazy!Thats a little over board.Im thinkin usa.Amsterdam would be tight,but im a stupid american.Itd prolly be hard to find work there.

4. A foreighner i mean.I just feel other countrys hate americans.

5. some citizens of the country will hate americans.. other ones such as some females will be all over an "american"

6. Seattle is cool as fuck. thats where im going when i save up to move out plus some so i don't have to worry about bills for atleast 6 months to have time to find another job. Portland is also awesome real chill people there, and as for Cali alot of people love it and i do too but i'm tired of it lol. way too many people in one area for me.

7. I wouldn't suggest moving here (Seattle) but if your sure you want to move to one of those three places I'de suggest california, I can totally understand why you would want to move out of texas, been there and i understand LOL, I'm planning to move to the U.S virgin islands when I get enough money. Good luck on any choice you make

8. Move to Portland. You'll have a blast! Tons and tons of culture. So many things to do. From dance clubs to the biggest book store in america. Excellent transportation system. The weed is some of the best out there. Huge under ground scenes of all kinds. From bdsm to rave and every thing in between.

And the people are some of the most laid back people around.

And jobs are pretty easy to get. Even in the recession, jobs could be found.

Give it a try, you won't regret it.

9. U need to find a job before you move to that place so look for jobs in the place ur most interested in. And from wat ive learned in life bro people are always lookin for the next best thing or the next city cause where there at in life doesnt feel right to them but honestly life is life it blows so get a job go to school get laid have a kid settle down build a grow room work on old cars grow super mc dankage get baked take ur kid to school go to work get baked eat chips get baked pick ur kid up fuck ur wife have another baby grow mote pot etc etc etc