Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Containers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SconsinStoner44, Nov 17, 2011.

1. What's the best to store your weed in I heard mason jars are good but are they the best? And when people use those are they just screwing it shut or vacuum sealing it or whatever they do haha?

2. I use mason jars and candle holder kind of things that clamp shut. basically anything with a rubber or cork seal that is going to make the jar air tight. You just screw them shut you dont have to boil them to seal them

3. [quote name='"ignila"']I use mason jars and candle holder kind of things that clamp shut. basically anything with a rubber or cork seal that is going to make the jar air tight. You just screw them shut you dont have to boil them to seal them[/quote]

Where can you buy the candle holder things would they carry them at Walmart I've only seen them with candles in them.. Lmao

4. I've created an epic stash jar. I bought a small, strong smelling, candle in a jar, the ones with the airlock seal lids. I took a knife and cut the center out and chopped off the top of that center piece. Tossed out the core, but kept the top. Melted the top to a piece of cardboard, and poked a hole through the whole thing. Then I threaded a tea light wick through the top. And bam, stealth jar.

I keep the weed double bagged so I don't have to worry about the wax and chemicals so much. It's just a candle at first glance. Obvious if you open the lid, but with it closed, totally inconspicuous.

5. You buy them at like craft stores like Micheals. Walmart would probably have them too in like the spice section

6. I use mason jars if I have a big stash at home but I use a pill bottle or film canister whenever I take bud out

7. Yeah just find an empty aspirin bottle. Inconspicuous and contains the smell

8. Using a pill bottle is where its at. It has been effective for me.

9. Mason Jars stuffed in a Backpack for my bugout stash and Regular jars and altoids containers for shit thats out and going to be smoked soon. Backpack is dark and jars are airtight. its not just the container but where you put it. the temperature and lighting... don't freeze you bud for example... that actually isnt good for it contrary to popular belief.