Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contacting dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilro, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 lilro, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Which is better, voice or text? I think texting is safer because police need a warrant to read your texts but there's no telling who's listening to your calls.

2. msn is good too.

3. I doubt that the police have a wire tap on your dealer. I dont think police would focus there time and money on a ,most likely, small time distributor...

4. Not necessarily the cops but just from signal interference in radios and whatnot cell phone calls can be heard easily.

5. i always just call, its more direct and you find out extacly what is up with them when you call, sometimes a text doesnt go very far...

if that makes sense....very high...

6. text if its far enough in advance. But ecspecially call if its important. That way you know if they got you or not and you know weatehr or not to go to someone else

7. Texts get archived at the telecomm company and can later be used if something goes down. Voice calls are not archived unless there is an existing court order, in which case someone is screwed already.

EDIT: The real answer is ask your dealer what he or she prefers.

8. Yup.

I usually call though. He's kind of unreliable with technology :rolleyes:

9. I find "hey man you around" and "cool Ill be there in fifteen" is enough. Like Pineapple Express says, dealers arent necessarily your friend. So saying if they are around is the equivalent of I want some drugs god damn it.