Contact your MP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morisnov, May 3, 2011.

  1. Anyone in canada should write their mp saying they want legalization, if enough people contact it HAS to be put up for debate in the house of commons. Remember 60% of canadians do NOT want a harper government.

Share This Page