contact lenses falling out

Discussion in 'General' started by naturegirl, May 20, 2012.

1. who else hates wearing contacts when they get high? mine always fall out and it happens to my friend too...only when we're high.

2. Mine don't fall out unless I rub my eyes. I hate wearing them tho cause I can't use eye drops to sooth that dry eye feeling, so I just rock my glasses.

3. That doesn't happen to me any more. But I wear them everyday for the past 5 years

4. They do that when I'm reallyy fried

But I use visine and everything's okay

Q

5. My contacts have literally never fallen out of my eyes. Maybe your guys contacts aren't the right shape/size for your eyeball?

6. Mine never fall out but my eyes always get super dry and my vision gets all blurred.

7. Since my region is at peak allergy season, that's happened to me a couple times in the past few weeks. But I can't say its ever happened just because I was baked.

8. Mine don't fall out unless I rub my eyes. Actually i will buy a good quality contact lenses from Shop For Specs Online . They have good quality contact lenses  and mine contact lenses never fall and never be irritated. :)

9. #9 himan235, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Dont wear no contacts, I fly sporty specs

[​IMG]

10. i wear em high, sleep in em, eat in em, i everything jn em. i can't see shittt with out my contacts its pretty bad. they never fall out of my eye unless i'm fucking with them tho. need to get a new pair of glasses pretty soon too. fuuckin expensive eyeballs..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Last line made me lmao, man I got my first glasses in 3rd grade. My eyes are worth a fucking house by now! Hahaha.

12. I wore contacts for a year or so before a realized what a colossal pain in the ass they are, and I got an eye infection because I wore them to sleep every night even though I wasn't supposed to.

Glasses for lyfe.