Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contact Highs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mc9391, May 25, 2012.

1. Are they real? i tried searching the boards but found no other topics on this. Everyone i seem to have asked have said no, but idk for sure. can anyone tell me for a fact that they do or do not exist?

2. I could see if your are hot boxing a car. But just to be siting in a room no. My boy was on probation had to piss once a week. He would sit in the room with us all night while we were having fat sessions and he never failed a test.

3. They do not exist unless you are having smoke blown directly into your mouth.

Your lungs absorb 95% of the THC... good luck getting stoned off of 5% of the THC which is dispersing all over your house, mixing with air.

4. has to be some damn good weed.

5. If you're hotboxing a car and people aren't inhaling correctly then maybe i guess...

6. it's more of an excuse for non-smokers to act stupid...

7. [quote name='"*ColtClassic*"']it's more of an excuse for non-smokers to act stupid...[/QUOTE]

This, exactly. Right on, man.

8. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']I could see if your are hot boxing a car. But just to be siting in a room no. My boy was on probation had to piss once a week. He would sit in the room with us all night while we were having fat sessions and he never failed a test.[/QUOTE]

I was told you can be in a hotboxed room and you will never fail.... You actually have to inhale .....

I was getting tested and said I might be dirty cause I walked behind some kids smoking weed ..... I pisssed clean even though the day before I shared a joint and then drank half cup of vinegar ....other guy got arrested we was at house arrest school

9. Never experienced one my self but a straight edge buddy of mine was in my garage back in high school when me and my other buds were cheifing.
    We smoked about four blunts.
    He didn't seem high but he ate the most food I've seen him eat to this day.

10. One time my friends smoked what they said was some of the best weed they had from a random person,kush, an met up with then right after. And i felt "different". But idk.

11. Contact highs are like God,

They don't exist.

12. ^ :rolleyes: I love when people claim to know that God does or does not exist. If anybody can prove either way, I'm all ears.

13. You are a terrorist, you have killed over 5000 people.

Now you're going to be arrested unless you can prove me wrong.

/facepalm Get outta here kiddo.

14. Back to the topic at hand :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

When my roommate first moved in, he was not a regular toker. He claimed at least twice to have a contact high from being in the same room as me for extended periods of time :smoke:

15. Yes, this.

16. Does your home have no ventilation, by chance? Or were you just blowing smoke in his face?