Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Constant paranoia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Ok so I probably smoked .5 just now an hour ago (4:20) and now I have a twitch in my leg, and i keep freaking out about stuff every 5 minutes. What's up? I am also really shakey.

2. you dont get stoned often and/or you got higher then you are used to and had the most common reaction paranoia

3. should I be safe to be around the public?

4. You'll be fine as long as you don't freak out.

5. ya i mean the most thats goin to happen is your going to get dirty looks and maybe some one will make a rude comment but as long as your not smokin in public or being a danger to anyone your fine

6. Anxiety bro

7. If you're feeling anxiety when you smoke, try smoking in a more comfortable environment or smoke less because it sounds like you have a lower tolerance.

8. You might have the AIDS

9. holy shit thats scary

10. We're not real. You're not even real.

11. Just relax guy