Conspiracy theory.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by alborosie420, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Ok so i thought of a new cconspiracy theory about the world ending in 2012. december 21, 2012 is the date the mayans predicted the world to end. so, on this date what if gasoline runs out because the government lied about how much was left in our country and other countries ran out soon after. the world would come to a hault. no one would be able to go anywhere or do anything. crazy. :confused:

2. lol um no.

If anything it will help us. War will be halted, the use of vehicles will be halted, pollution will be halted, we'll have to actually use the legs we were given to get to places.

3. Good thing we have these amazing things called "alternate fuels".

4. lol the myan calander didn't have leap year, so its actually 2013 on the myan calender right now.

5. This, and we aren't that close to running out of fossil fuel.

6. The Maya didn't write their calendar according to our Gregorian system.

Their calendar was accurate enough to not have to account for leap years. When we transcribe their date, in their language and counting system for what we call "December 21 2012" we are making a simple transcription into the Gregorian system. The leap years are already accounted for.

This leap year argument holds just as much water as the 12/21/2012 end of the world/destruction/aliens argument.

7. no bro. The government knows better not to tell us we dont have any gas left... If that happened the whole country would fucking go nutz

8. on a plus side, we could use hemp oil as gasoline, its carbon neutral

9. The Mayan calendar does not end in 2012.. It's jut the end of a very long count period(about 2000 years) the calendar then picks up with another very long count period..

10. Since "GAS" was brought up
    Here's my Conspiracy Theory on why gas prices are so fucking high
    I'll keep it short / But I Truly Honestly Believe This

All the stories about running out this war that war this that & the other thing is just media bull shit

It has to do with all the hybrid cars & cars the get 30 to 40+ MPG
    Think about it

Remember like 10 - 12 years ago when BIG was in
    When Humvees SUVs etc. were in
    They sucked down a shit ton of gas
    Which meant The Powers That Be sold a shit ton of gas
    But now that cars get better gas mileage they sell less gas
    So they raise the prices to balance things out / For them that is

It's all about greed
    &
    The government goes along with it
    1~ Because of all the "Funding" they get from the corporations
    2~ They can blame it on other countries & use that to justify their wars

Am I nuts or does that make scents

11. The Maya calendar does NOT predict the end of the world.....

12. #12 Flemian, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012

Walk........... Bicycles...... Horses....... Come on guy..

BTW. "They" have the ability to create infanite energy useing magnets. You get two magnets to repel each other causeing one to spin in circles, the faster it spins the more energy it creates. I forget the name of it but theres videos on youtube. Ill post one when I can.

13. if the mayas were so clever, why didn't they predict their own collapse?

14. seriously? the mayans didnt predict the end of the world - it is the end of their calendar.

they didnt really predict anything...

15. I'm surprised none of the Dec. 21, 2012 apologists have shown up in this thread yet.

16. That reminds me
    Time to start printing
    "I Survived The December 21 2012 End Of The World"
    &
    "All I Got Was This Dumb Ass T-Shirt"

T-Shirts

17. all i know is there gonna be some gnarly end of the world parties. im keen already.

18. What apologist? There only 2 types of people when discussing the Maya calendar, those who are stupid and think the Maya calendar somehow predicts the end of the world (same morons who also ask the question, "de dee deee, why didn't the Maya predict their own demise, derrrr") and then there are these who have a brain cell and are aware the Maya calendar predicts no such thing.

19. I'm not going to name names, but there are a couple people here who are VERY vocal that their views concerning what is going to happen on December 21, 2012 are correct and the only way to interpret any of the Mayan archaeology having to do with the end of the long count calendar.

You don't even have to look outside of this subforum to see who they are.

20. They actually did predict bodies of planets and stars, where they would be.

But nothing about human activity.

The sun is about to make a loop, that's it.