Conspiracy Shit

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoopidshib420, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Anyone ever look up some government shit and go waaay to deep and makes u question if anything is real at all

2. onboomers. :D

3. Yup.
    Been thinking about the Illuminati and how ironic it was that Beyonce at the halftime show threw up the free mason sign.
    Then right after her performance the lights go out in the stadium, stopping the game for a good 30 mins or so, then once the lights come back on in the stadium the momentum shifts completely in favor of the Ravens which in turn wins them the Superbowl!
    Idk man it just seems weird.

4. YO I SAW THAT SHIT. and I seen that ravens do some fucked up mystical chant shit in the locker room. Its just fucked up I wonder if they do all that on tv to give us somethin to talk about or if it really is some bigass esoteric takeover. Like damn

5. Shit like MKULTRA make scared to think about sketchy shit going on TODAY.

Fucking creepy, man

6. No way did any of this happen

Its all a coincidence

7. forsure. and none of that stuff would be a big deal if the people who are involved didnt have so much power and influence. like the influence trickles down in so many ways

8. Did we watch a different game?

And was it just me or was beyonce high on something thats not weed?

9. but maybe I'm quick to believe shit

10. I can't even say anything cause I got mad love for beyonce

11. Im talkin about the momentum shit part?

12. yea it was kinda weird. I saw her throw up the sign real quick tho. was hopin some other theorists in the world saw it too haaha

13. i have this problem where i am a complete cynic and i don't believe we live in truth
    -shrug-

14. when beyonce is stnading in the middle of the stage in the beginning
    there are lights in an upside down pyramid shape flashing from her
    as if she is the eye

the two faces seen around here appear egyptian
    just saying for those conspiracy theorists out there

15. Killuminati

16. lol she didn't throw an Illuminati sign..That's Jay-z her husbands sign, and I really really reallyyyy doubt that a world wide organization that is secretly running the world would be throwing sets in the middle of a football game that would be seen by millions. I would imagine if they are real they're a "SECRET SOCIETY" meaning that they keep their shit secret. And as for Jay-Z he's rich but hes not run-the-world rich. Warren Buffet, Sir Richard Branson, Carlos Slim, Jim Walton, Steve Ballmer, those people would be more likely members of the Illuminati, and I honestly doubt that people that have 20+ BILLION dollars are going to be throwing sets like a street gang.

The fact that Jay-Z and Beyonces money put together doesn't even come close to touching the wealth of hundreds of other people (let alone a super elite,super rich, organization) combined they dont even have a full billion...Sir Richard Branson is pushing 4.3 billion, Warren Buffet is pushing 51 billion, and Carlos Slim is pushing 75 billion dollars. Thats a pretty big gap between 900 million and 75 billion. There's literally hundreds of billionares I just doubt that Jay-z or Beyonce has the fund to be part of a world running secret society.

One more reason I'm skeptical is that stacking is a thing that minority gangs created, I sincerely doubt that an organization with such power would take hand signs from these minority gangs.If they're really this secretive and powerful I'm sure they know who there fellow members are without repping and stacking at the most important and one of the most watched moments of the year, its the opposite of everything people believe about the illuminati and how secret and unknown they are. Honestly I would say that Jay-Z is doing it strictly for publicity, AND what is the number one way to get your product sold in the U.S.?! Sex appeal! Nothing like a sexy ebony bitch with a fat ass representing you right? Its all a publicity thing Jay-z isn't near powerful enough to be part of the Illuminati (If there is one).

17. None of you understand what the illuminati is... They were a secret society of scientists hundreds of years ago when you couldn't practice science publicly in Italy. Not some mischief causing group of twitter famous kids. Got damn.

18. [quote name='"peacelovep0t"']None of you understand what the illuminati is... They were a secret society of scientists hundreds of years ago when you couldn't practice science publicly in Italy. Not some mischief causing group of twitter famous kids. Got damn.[/quote]

You are wrong.

It originated in Germany for enlightened thinkers who didnt follow religion to escape persecution. In many texts it also states the agenda to take over governments.

The symbolism during the game is definitely intentional.

The true agenda of the Illuminati is their deepest secret, their existence is no secret. They use this symbolism for fear, constantly reminding us they are in power and we are weak and helpless.

Little do we know, the people can change everything

19. A lot of people should seriously stop smoking weed.