Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Conservative Stonerism

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kaieousness, Nov 17, 2011.

1. All right, just bought some new nuggets on the last of my cash. Are there any tricks to stretching it out the longest?

2. Load the bowls slower...I can pull at least an extra few minutes out of it everytime.:cool:

3. Snappers, pack enough for one hit and just do that a few times until you're good. Unless you have a vaporizer, bong snaps are the best way to conserve.

4. Lmao. At first I thought you were talking about some kind of weird stoner political ideology.

Back on topic: don't smoke it. :smoke:

5. Bong. Gravity bong. Small bowls(snaps, if you will.) Vape(so you can re-smoke the ABV if needed.) And getting high less per day. That should about do it. Cheers! :wave:

6. One hitters ! Only smoke at night once a day.

7. Glad to know I'm not alone
    @op, vape it if you have a vaporizer, otherwise smoke alone if you like, don't smoke too much, maybe restrict yourself to smoking once in the evening or once every few days

There isn't really a trick besides not smoking it

8. lmao are you fucking serious? If you ever come to Peru, I'll be glad to smoke you up with a fat ass joint of dank (no, blunts don't roll with me). :hello: