Conservative group want Geico ad pulled for pushing beastiality

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Messiah Decoy, Feb 27, 2013.

1. kind of counter productive..... lol.. now this commercial is being seen everywhere by everyone :laughing:

people are crazy. they should stop watching tv

2. thats dumb

3. Hilarious. "FRUIT NINJA!!"

Pigs are great. Especially the little strips of them :D

4. If I were Geico I would I would have made the mustang commercial by now.
    I know why 1 million moms are scornful, because the pig wasn't the one instigating they play "Fruit Ninja." Hilarious, great post.

5. They are crazy, its just a commercial

6. pretty sure the same group wanted the walrus skittles ad pulled

7. Um....sorry, I watched the commercial and saw no beastiality. Did I miss part of it?

8. Lol, some people can't take a joke. I think geico should make an official statement supporting beastiality, LOL

9. Had to watch this commercial again, the allegation just makes it funnier.

10. That commercial was actually pretty funny.
    Someone should direct these conservatives to a little show called Family Guy. I hear they have a dog that fucks humans on there, and a baby that kills. Crazy stuff.

11. Streisand Effect

12. LOL yeah they should replace the pig with OG mudbone or a similar black man

13. Lul. Family Guy can blatantly reference dog + baby sex in almost every episode, but this is what these bored bitches choose to get pissed off at? Car insurance commercials?

Pathetic. Media gets in a stir over anything these days... Women like this make the rest of us look bad :p It's all well and good to fight for a cause, but only if it's a valid one and this is just a waste of time and money.

(Haha, I have no hate for Family Guy either. Just saying, it's a little strange.)

Edit: Haha, somebody already brought up this point, my bad. Still! Hundreds of other more obvious beastiality references to cry about. Sounds like a political stunt for attention to me.

14. Jesus, conservatives will complain about anything.

Also...the pig in that commercial is fucking clueless. He could bone that chick with no effort, but doesn't pick up on her signals. What a tard. And people say pigs are one of the smartest animals...

15. [​IMG]

I'll eat a whole pig. Maybe even have sex with it beforehand fresh out of the oven. nice and warm and moist.