Conservation

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jusdeep93, Oct 21, 2013.

1. If you wanted to save weed which product would you prefer to use PAX by Ploom or an illadelph beaker like the pic? illadelph_Woodgrain_Beaker_9mm_1.jpg
    Initial investment for PAX is ~300 and ~400 for waterpipe

2. #2 IDaGrow93, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    I would go with a volcano vaporizer if you got the money or a N02 vape. Never tried the pax thoughSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Pax is pretty nifty just have to keep it lubed and cleaned. Just got my buddies pax today for 50$ and had to buy a new charger and some lube and works perfect, one .2 to myself of some decent and feeling pretty good. And get a used pax and buy a new mouth piece can save ~$100 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Or if ya want a crazy water pipe check this out $500

http://www.onestepabovellc.com/product/sheldon-black-19-double-micro-filter-beaker/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I have a pax and you can conserve the shit out of some bud if you use the screen trick, but a water pipe is nice for feeling great from just one big fat rip. Personally I'd get the mflb to save bud if that's all you want to do.

6. I'd say a nice chillium or a small bubbler

7. I love my Illadelph beaker.

8. In my opinion, the device you use to smoke isn't the most important thing.

I believe that weed should be crushed as fine as possible because smaller particles have larger surface areas. Objects with larger surface areas react faster and reduce wastage. According to this principle, it will take less weed to get you higher