Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigolenugs19, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Gonna top about 5 times each plant then lst then supercrop in flowering
    Then when harvest time comes I'm gonna harvest then re veg/flower n harvest again!!

2. Ayee

Attached Files:

3. The soil was a bit cold last night but that wont happen again I built an extension from my room heater and made homemade system where it blows the hot air at the tent (roots hate Cold soil)

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2 topped one fimmed

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good man, will be awesome to see your progress as you grow them out!

I just had a tasty waves × bosley's angels bean break ground. Im not sure what the tasty waves genetics are but bosleys angels is basically just cherry pie crossed with grandpas breath and then backcrossed with cherry pie again 3 times. Something like 93% cherry pie. Anyways, its a tester bean for a small breeder that was given to me.

Im gonna move her to a solo cup here in a bit but as for updates, heres a pic of the tent. Triple cheese was recently transplanted to a 2gal pot and has since exploded in growth. Shes the untamed plant in the front.

Interesting to see 4 different strains take on mainlining. I would recommend holy grail kush as a mainlining candidate to anyone! It bounces back like nothing happened every step of the way. Conversely, kosher kush is a baaaaaad candidate. Its branches easily snap when training, it stresses out and goes comatose after every cutting. You can see her in the back middle, you just see a small amount of leaves that seem to be doing nothing? Yeah, thats her. I took one of her tops and shoved it into some wet coco and nothing else and have been keeping it wet by watering it with the same feeds as my 3 node babies. Its stable, if nothing else. Maybe it will take a month to get some roots or maybe never at all, but I will just keep that cup going and see what happens. I would like another chance at her. Grow her more naturally.

Critical daddy purple is the next best candidate for mainlining, a bit slower to respond to training than the holy grail kush.

Green Crack has just stayed very small and compact through out but seems to respond ok to the training. She just doesnt grow as fast or as long as I would like. Shes gonna be the runt of the group. 20190505_080529.jpg

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

6. Already recovered from topping!!! The one with all the shoots already forming I might wait till shes bigger, those other ones I topped earlier than I ever have before

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I see the side growth coming in bro. Keep it up!

I have some new pics to share of my garden. First one is showing my final structure for my mainlined girls. This is holy grail kush, one of the 4 I did, this and the critical daddy purple responded the best so far. Glad to have the structure done so I can mainly just let them grow for now.

The second pic is my triple cheese plant that is coming along very nicely. I just decided to chop her, I also cut the bottom branches off. I will cull more of her branches later on as I see fit. Just kinda doing things different with her to see different plant structures side by side in real life.

3rd pic is the critical daddy purple, look at that split in the middle... it hasnt gotten worse at all but the way its repaired itself is so crazy. Im probably gonna need to stake this plant early to make sure she doesnt snap in half later on!

4th pic is the new plants coming in. The 2 bigger ones are chemdawg and critical kush. The next biggest is c99. The new seedlings are 3x tasty waves x bosleys angels, tester seeds for a small breeder, and an ethos banana hammock! Im doing an ethos comparative with some others over on riu if anyone is interested. The dark green one is a mild attempt at cloning. We will see what happens with it. Just feeding it very mild nutes daily to keep the coco its in wet. If it roots and grows then I will happily have another kosher kush plant. My kosher kush didnt like mainlining at all, so it would be nice to get a second attempt but Im not too worried.... I have seeds...

5th pic is gigabud. I am running soil with her. All the others are coco. She is the biggest plant in the room but she is the oldest as well. Gonna be gifting her to a friend soon. Will be happy to have the room back!

Final pic is just an overview of the veg tent for now. Really want to flower something but nothing is ready yet. Its a waiting game

! IMG_20190506_202442_278.jpg 20190506_201559.jpg 20190506_201549.jpg 20190506_201522.jpg 20190506_201635.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Decided to mainline the triple cheese so she wouldnt get ahead of the other 4.

Crazy growth on the gigabud in 6 days time. Probably 7 inches of vertical growth and its topped. Check out the two pics side by side 20190507_073516.jpg 20190501_074012.jpg 20190507_075722.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I harvested my Tangerine Dream auto on 4/20. First grow. I didnt get a huge yield but I tried a sample and it’s amazing! I’m going to cure for at least two months but she’s already my new favorite strain. And only been curing for 11 days. I can’t wait to see how much better it will get. I hope yours is awesome too! I’m getting some Tangerine Dream photos next grow.

10. Mine has been curing for 8 days now myself. It was the best plant out of the three I had so i am holding back on trying any. Atleast giving it two weeks before the first taste. My GDP and Blue dream are both really nice highs though! Goodluck on your next grow, definitely recommend!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Dammnnn I swear I get erect just seeking the photos of ur plants u post XD
    Check these out they're finally taking to the light well as well as I added fans for air circulation and I've been keeping a daylight white t12 shop light on the sides of the plants for extra axillary growth
    New tops are coming out nice now too, little speedy recovery!!!

Attached Files:

12. I thought about growing Blue Dream. The Tangie is the best tasting weed I’ve ever had. So I take that as a good sign. I’m doing at least 2 month cure and I’ll def sample every few days to see the difference. How long do you cure?

13. That tangerine dream is Barney’s Farm right?

14. As always looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not sure. I got it from Growers Choice and their strain description sounds different from Barney’s. On GC website it says Sativa dominant and on BF it says Indica dominant. Would they have different genetics?

16. They could be different genetics and both named them the same thing which sucks causes too much confusion in what’s what.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Growers choice seems to claim all their genetics as their own and never give credit to other breeders so I always assumed they arent the true genetics they are names after. They could be but the way GC decides to market them I cant trust it.

• Like Like x 1