Connoisseurs needed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Potin, Feb 20, 2017.

?

Does it look like 5 decent grams?

1. Less than 5, not good.

2. Around 5, average quality.

3. Definitely 5, nice quality.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Does it look like 5 grams of decent weed?
    It smells good, but I'm skeptical about the quality.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. the only way to find out its quality is to smoke it ,,,is it smooth smoke ,harsh etc,,,,cant tell a thing by looking at pictures ...ive smoked shit looking weed and its been great taste and high ,also smoke big fat nugs and shite high ,,so really you cant really tell by looking at pictures ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  3. "Yup, we can totally eyeball 5g by looking at a bunch of nugs with nothing to reference the size."

Said no blade ever.

• Like Like x 2
  4. What I like to call.... "dog shit"

• Like Like x 3
  5. Alright.
    I better smoke it, then.
    Whatever.

Thanks, guys.

Attached Files:

6. It's Reggie my man. Tell who ever sold that to you to get better stock. Looks about five grams but it could even be 10. Impossible to tell with a picture that has no scale reference.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hard to say, You can make a scale you know,just make your own Balance beam. and use a Nickel which is 5 grams. It just looks like someone dried it in the light, instead of the dark, and that caused it to turn dark. let us know how it is, looks like it could be what it should be. but it is very hard to guess....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Take it you're from a country where cannabis is still illegal and if you don't mind me asking what did you pay ?

9. You got it right.
    It's still illegal here in Brazil and it will be for quite a long time.

Almost everything we buy here is criminal weed from poor neighborhoods (the "favelas"), so to find stuff like this - at least for me - is really hard, even though the quality is sketchy.

I paid around 45 dollars for this.
    (Remember the dollar is worth almost 3.5x our currency.)