Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Connection between fish oil and weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJBB, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Hi there, I was looking over a few threads and it says "remember, always take your fish oil".. What does this mean??

2. Fish oil contains Omega-3, an essential fatty acid that we can't make on our own. It repairs the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the brain. CB1 receptors are what get you high as well as kill cancerous cells and many things necessary to life.

3. Ah, so basically it will better the high or what?

I've been taking fish oil for a week and haven't noticed a difference.

4. Smoke weed everyday!

5. Thanks for the completely useless post

6. Flaxseed oil and hemp oil work well too. I've heard that hemp oil works the best, but it seems to be a little harder to find than fish oil or flaxseed oil (in my experience, anyway). I personally take flaxseed oil once or twice a day.

Granny Storm Crow explains it well in this post (and in others...do a search for Omega-3).

7. repairs CBD receptors like the guy above said, basically your tolerance will go down faster between sessions

8. you should be taking omega 3 pills regardless of their effect or lack thereof on smoking

9. You should see a noticeable difference 2 weeks after beginning taking them, keep in mind you need 1.5g-2g of omega-3 per day.

10. ^^ At least a month and you'll definitely see a noticeable difference it is because the whole U.S. diet is composed of Omega 6 which contributes to mental behavior whereas Omega 3 clears that and improves your mood, etc. Many people need to take this.

11. After what I've read from Granny Storm Crow, is that if you do not get any Omega 3 at all, from pills or eating fish, you can end up not being able to get high... At least that's what I caught from reading Granny's answer to a guy, whose girlfriend couldn't get high...

Never heard of what one of the guys above wrote about getting your tolerance quicker down, but it might be true for all I know!

12. So many niqqas spouting of shit that they know nothinggggggggg about. 

I'm not saying fish oil isn't healthy, but don't spout of bull shit.

They are not. You need to read Grannies post, guaranteed bullshit free. The lady has her chit togather. :smoke: