Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Connect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankgriffs, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Is it just me or when you guys first started smoking you couldnt find a reliable connect. A lot of people where i live dnt like to share their connects and want you to go through them so i never meet the connect, therfore i am connectless.:mad:
    was it like this at first for you guys or is it just me?
    im in the dallas area btw

2. [quote name='"dankgriffs"']Is it just me or when you guys first started smoking you couldnt find a reliable connect. A lot of people where i live dnt like to share their connects and want you to go through them so i never meet the connect, therfore i am connectless.:mad:
    was it like this at first for you guys or is it just me?
    im in the dallas area btw[/quote]

I actually had many connects. One reason I started..I got my first gram of skywalker for $5:D

3. That kind of happened to me. It sucks.

4. my fathers closet had the hook up.

5. You are not alone ("in Michael Jackson voice")... I just moved to E. TX area and I'm about to loooooose it, everybody knows somebody who knows somebody and by the time the "body" gets to me it isn't worth 2 tears in a bucket sooo......?

6. [quote name='"whashudieatnow"']You are not alone ("in Michael Jackson voice")... I just moved to E. TX area and I'm about to loooooose it, everybody knows somebody who knows somebody and by the time the "body" gets to me it isn't worth 2 tears in a bucket sooo......?[/quote]

Exactly.... guess i'm not alone

7. i had a stable connect within the first 2 weeks of me puffing regularly. once that connect was lost, i had another within a week. once i went to college, i met like 5 connects there.. now im never without weed lol

8. Yeah that does happen to often. Here's how I got into the whole "connect." Every time I would hit someone up, they'd tell me to hold on cause they gotta go find some, so I would kindly hint towards you getting their number or being introduced, and just try to make your way up the chain. And it's also a plus, because since this is happening to you, I'm sure you're not alone in your town, so if you ever get a good connect or supply, you can help out those homies, and so on. But you gotta get into that circle first...GOOD LUCK!