Congratulations Blades!!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Incase you didnt notice, yesterday was the record for most users ever online! Hahaha, hopefully this isnt a repost that i missed :p

But yesterday, we had 140 happy little blades of grass blowing in the winds of the world wide web! Haha wahoo!

Now how many of us do you think were stoned at the time : :smoking: :D :smoke:

2. Haha thats awesome, I smoked a couple bowls while I was going through the forums but when I looked at the members who were online there was probley only 30 or less... Well congrats!

3. i was definately baked at the time

4. Awwww...glad I could help with the stats but I must admit I wasn't baked. Was at work in the hospital, as I am now

5. All right!! That record only lasted 5 months this time! We're improving blades. :D :D

And I know I was high on here a few times yesterday evening. ;)

6. how do you cheak and see i dont know alot about all this fourms features

7. You click the Show Advanced Statistics link on the forum home page. Here's the link. The info we're talking about is at the bottom of the page on the right:

http://forum.grasscity.com/statistik.php

8. right on!!! too bad i wasn't stoned... either way thats still awesome!

9. Thats tight how alot of new people are comin, ive noticed a lot of people with less than 10 posts

10. That rocks! Welcome to all the new Blades and HIGH to the rest of you guys. :D

Good eye, adam!!!! :)

11. :cool: Damn...................And I was here yesterday and missed it!! lol

I can remember when the record was like 14 or something!! lol, Guess that proves I'm just an O.F.F., :)

It's not hard to understand..............SJ has the best site, best staff, best MODs , and the BEST Blades & Bladies around.

Ya'll ROCK!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

12. Lol, im pretty sure i was on here, aswell as being very stoned. So congrats to all of those who were on last night, for completing a new 'high' record!

13. The record was set on 09-27-2004 at 08:11 PM guys. Two days ago. :)

14. Frikking sweet weve grown a whole bunch & are only getting bigger. :)

15. just a big ol happy family eh!? :D hahaha