Confusion with Underwatering and Overwatering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheFrizzleFry25, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Currently I am growing 3 plants of Skywalker and 1 plant of Silver Pearl. A few days back, 4 or 5, they were transplanted from 3g to 5g pots because of root binding, and oh boy did they need it. Now, however, the Skywalker plants seem to have alot of droop to them. I watered yesterday, to try and alieveate this problem, but no such luck yet. Is the plant wanting water? or am I overwatering?

Im working in soil with a mix of 1/3 Happy Frog 2/3 Ocean Forest and since transplant havent used any nutes to try and get rid of the fert burn that has been happening.

Pictures can be posted if needed for diagnosis

2. Underwatering and overwatering can look very similar -- droopy plant. You don't provide enough info to diagnose, however. Was the watering yesterday the first since the transplant? How long before the transplant did you water? How much each time? How were the plants at the time of transplanting? Post some pics?

Knowing that MJ likes to be watered thoroughly and then allowed to dry out a bit, which seems more likely?