Confusing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cannabisblunt, Aug 12, 2008.

1. hahahaha
    ive heard of girls that it happens to. somehow their brains think "this man is the one, i am so happy i could cry" while the guy is thinking "fuck my nuts itch"

2. I have never heard of, nor done any weird shit like that.

Crymax.... lol... thats some random shit.

3. I think that happened to me one time, it was just cuz I had a really strong BIG O. It just felt so awesome , I dunno.

But onto the topic of nice guys, here is what I have discovered.

The guys who say they are "nice guys" turn out to be the jerks who don't even have the balls to end things and pull the whole "Ill call you" crap but never do.

Take heed "nice guys":

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/70710302.html

Also, I think there is also a huge difference between someone who is nice, and a freaking pushover who will do anything to get/keep a girl, even if she's a bitch. I can't tell you how many times I have seen "nice guys" fall head over heels in love with a girl who I know will barely give them the time of day, except when she wants something. And I have warned them , yet no one listens.

4. very good read stonedgoblin, it really does describe the typical nice guy. i guess the only one i can kind of relate to is #4. sometimes i can be boring because im sort of lazy. other than that im confident, and a good lover. within the last year i have turned from having all 1-8 to being a sexy smart genuine guy, who can dance well too.
    Sometimes i want to see a girl too often, but i dont get why they take it as a compliment :confused:

EDIT: about the nice guys not calling, its usually because we are too scared haha

5. Same here :D except I can't dance, and don't think the other 7 applied in the past.. well, hope not at least, hah.

6. That's just some bullshit excuse

You were horrible in the sack and scarred her for life.. Those were tears of pain my friend

;)

7. girls confuse guys. guys confuse girls. the funny thing is all girls have to do to understand guys is just listen and all guys have to do to understand girls is just observe. it's all about the actions, not the words.

8. I am a very nice guy. But girls want assholes. But say they want nice. It's so damn confusing if you ask me.

Here's a blunt to all the nice guys. Fuck haters

9. Girls arent confusing once you ignore the bullshit. Once you realize they need you more then you need them and you start acting like it, they'll be more attracted to you.

10. because they have a vagina and thats the superpower you get with that add on

11. for real, its always when i tell them to get out of my face and leave me alone, when they start begging to do shit and in need of attention.:rolleyes:

12. But this method makes me feel empty inside.

13. i have recently started to realize this too. just ignore them and they will come running back to you. you kind of just have to trust it (if you really like the girl and dont want to mess it up). its just the game of attraction

14. Good luck with this technique...

15. This is a seven year old thread...

16. Honestly, it's got nothing to do with gender, just personality. Some people are manipulative, they lie and say things that could be misconstrued to get what they want. Some people have trouble expressing themselves. Some people are compulsive liars. Some people can't make up their mind of what they want.
    I'm a woman and I speak my mind. If you're speaking to me, you don't need to read between the lines because what I say is what I mean. Just because lying can be easier than the truth doesn't justify being dishonest.
    Honestly, if more people just spoke truthfully it would be a lot easier to read people and there would be a hell of a lot less confusion in the world.

17. By nice, do you mean just to her or in general?

18. said every girl ever..

19. I think it should be considered an act of necrophilism to bump old threads in the sex and relationship section.
    Lol