Confused

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tommyboy6001, May 18, 2006.

1. Hey guys this is my first post so bear with me. I'm thinkin about growin and I am broke as a joke right now so I just thought I'd use some schwag seeds that looked pretty good to me. All my buddies who have grown in the past are telling me no. I always atrributed schwag as to being a plant that had been pollinated and got seeds nobody seems to be giving me a clear answer thanks in advance for any advice

2. i've seen bagseed grows that turned into really great bud.

i would use like 20-40 seeds though, so you have a wide range to choose from as the genetics will most likely be all over the place with schwag.

3. It can come out good . it all depends on how you grow them (lights,nutes,temp,ph levels..ect)

4. so i guess i'll be growing pretendies if i get it started then? but seriously what is schwag is it just low quality bud not resistant to disease and low quantities of THC or is it just because it has a lot of seeds?

5. SCHWAG is just dirt weed. Crap. Pressed into a brick or seedy. Brown weed.

I can take schwag seeds and grow FAT, HAIRY, powedered sugar, dank buds with them. It's all in how a plant grows. Of course, there are always genetics in play, but it has a lot to do with the care the plant receives while growing, and the cure the bud gets when drying.

6. thanks dude that answers my question perfectly