Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Confused

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pj1008, Sep 19, 2009.

1. :confused: ok so lately i have been thinking about taking a t break, i have been smoking since February and have been smoking every night since the beginning of the summer. for the past month or so 3 or 4 times a day. well i started to realize that even tho i have been smoking some really dank shit, (just finished off an 8th of real, alaskan thunder fuck crossed with afgan kush)
    i have noticed i haven't been able to get as high as when i first started and would really love to have that again.

Well today i am dry and i am sick (i have a cough and it feels like i got punched in the chest) and last week i realized that when i smoke it makes me feel better for a little while so i decided to go into this altoids can i use as an ash tray and pull out little bits of green that were leftover and smoke them. and right now i am just as high as i get off of the same amount of the dank that i mentioned above.

I dont get it if i am smoking the little bits of unburnt bud it shouldent be the same as dank! Can someone explain this to me? :confused::smoking:

Also, do you think i should take a t-break for like 2 weeks to get that high i used to get back?

2. Maybe yourtolerance went down...or your body are soo greedy for it it suck up all of thc at once....awesome......sorry....high...

3. Well i didnt really start the t break yet and i don't think my tolerance went down in 24 hours

4. maybe its because your sick