Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

confused...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Essential, Dec 14, 2008.

1. So, in my area, every single person I know orders weed quality as followed:

Swag
    KB
    Drow
    Chronic

Then gets into random custom stuff with special coating, or specially made, whatever it might be..

But I read one of the guides up at top that said the order of quality is different then that.

Anyone have any idea? Are people here just dumb, or does it vary from area to area?

2. Just about everything varies from area to area. So the names for different quality levels tend to differ.

3. Awesome thanks bro =)

4. yeah. yeah. the names vary. but on GC, the general IDs
    (in order from lowest-highest) are:

schwagg (aka downtown brown, mersh, swagg...)

mids (aka KB, regs,)

beasters (aka headies, skunky, good.)

dank (pretty much namebrand [White Widow, Kush, Trainwreck, Diesel] also unknown dank)

also, "dro" is a method of growing bud hydroponically, not a quality of bud. :smoke:

5. and theres a sticky about this already. check it out.

6. It goes:

Schwag
    Mids
    KB
    Chronic

In my area.

7. That is how it is here too.

8. I thought beasters was another term of BC (British Columbia) buds.