Confused

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bruins142, Jun 6, 2013.

1. This is my first grow. This little guy has been growing for about 2 and a half weeks after a water germination. He seemed to pop up really fast and i was shocked because i left him for a day and he grew out of the dirt and about 2 inches. I'm going to keep calling it a him because still no signs of sex. 

The thing is he got his 2 leafs and hasent gotten any since he got them quiet fast and i dont see anything even starting to come in yet. He keeps growing up high though its around 8inches now id guess. Its just shooting up but only two leafs still... When should i start seeing more? I figured they all came one after another or so. I am saying 2 leafs not counting the original two that they get.

[​IMG]

2. Also the stem is quiet thin still making it droop a bit 

I have yet to use any nutes and i don't plan to with this grow i mainly want to get a span of time and care without nutes these were free seeds from my friends so i'm not giving him all the love he needs

3. It will grow more leaves once you give it adequate lighting. Leave under poor lighting and it may never grow any larger.

4. Looks like there is almost no soil and no light. Transplant that thing into at least 3 gal. pot full of soil. And as mentioned above, give it proper lighting. If you're using cfls, get more bulbs.

5. That looks more like 3 or 4 days growing not 2 1/2 weeks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I agree. Inadequate lighting and soil. Lights are too far away. Thats how it should have looked 2 days from soil pop.