Confused? Is this normal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stewart6686, Feb 17, 2017.

1. I have a northern lights in flower and I've just noticed some smaller colas with balls on them some have hairs growing out some light green some brown, at the top of the stalk o have a nicely formed bud! Is this normal or something else?
    Please help
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Watch it closely. Could be a hermie. How far into flowering is she.

3. It looks like a hermie to me.

4. 9 weeks today! I've already harvested 2 strains but my northern lights wouldt flower they just kept growing!!
    Could they be seeds? I've had 2 males in the northern lights and these didt look like this.
    These were my males
    [​IMG][​IMG]

What would I be looking for if she is swinging both ways?

5. She will still have her she parts but have some smooth criminals down under

6. Are the northern lights autoflower too?

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

7. No they weren't, they were just sold as a normal seed nothing special got 5 for £6
    I got 2 males 2 female and now what looks a hermaf
    It only looks like it's effecting about 8 popcorn sites my main colas looks great no signs of any male

8. shes a man well half a man

9. You may think the main colas look great until I harvest and smoke and then Pop pop pop seeds away trust me happened to me once aswell I thought the colas were good after removing multiple "nuts" and still got seeds

10. Upside the smoke still wasn't half bad

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've got the plant with 2 females
    How long until I remove as I've only got one grow room .

12. that plant doesn't look like a hermie. It got pollinated. Those are seeds forming. A true hermie has male flowers. You can see a calyx splitting in one of the pics which is holding a seed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. But how could it have been pollinated if I've not had any males flowering?
    The last 2 pics #4 have been thrown out ages ago when they were looking like the pic as I thought they were males.
    The first lot of pics #1 have recently formed like this I'll have a look tonight and see if there's been any change not looked in a few days

14. Ya can def see that seed now upon closer looking...and it only takes one pollen sac to even start to open and a lil fan wind and that's it seed mania

15. One grow I had the most frosty Danky looking early miss bud possible only to chop it up to find thousands of seeds..... only good thing was they were polleninated by a hermie so I got a whack of feminized seeds

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well the seeds will be s1 fem

17. Hermaphrodite!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

18. Yes sir.but my advisor said that they will be slightly more prone to hermie as well.

19. So remove the colas showing balls or leave?? I'm thinking of harvesting my he/she in a week or two