Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

confused about renewing procedure

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by whocares777, Jul 12, 2009.

1. my card expires in a week or so. one person tells me i need new medical records, then another tells me i don't. which is it? the place i am going to gave me a very condescending lecture on how i need current medical records, but then i hear how others don't need them and the fee is reduced the second time etc etc, none of which are true for the place i've been going to.
    ??

ps i can't get any new medical records because my insurance no longer covers what i am on disability for and i can no longer see a doctor. i don't have anything i can use from within the past year.

2. You should be able to obtain your old medical records from your old doctor I think.

The doc that you got your recommendation from should be able to renew it without another set of your medical records. If you are going somewhere new then you will probably need your medical records.

3. i purposely called the same place i went to before and asked them if they could just look at my old med file and they very sternly told me no they could not because they don't keep them. this doesn't make much sense to me but that is what the person who answered the phone said. i made the appt anyway but i dunno what i'm gonna do.