Confused About Nutritient Mix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dogukank, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Hey guys! I'm a beginner and I got greenhouse feeding booster (https://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/booster-en.html) from a friend. Problem is that I don't know if I can add it to my nutrient mix. I don't want to overfeed the plants. My girls in week one of flowering and I grow in soil. When I compare the ingredients didn't see anything the same but since I don't have any knowledge about that I wanted to ask you, experienced growers.

Here is my nutrient mix:
    Terra Aquatiqa Tripart (Micro (1ml/L) - Grow(1.5/L) - Bloom(0.5/L) )
    Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy (2ml/L)

Thanks in advance and happy growing everyone! :metal:

2. It's pretty much the same thing as the Terra Bloom, except it has added micros.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks a lot for your answer @Mr.Mago0 Then I will switch with terra bloom to give a shot. Do you have any nutrient recommendations to increase yields? Actually, I have to harvest a bit earlier because moving to another flat in June. So, planning to decrease the daytime to 9-10 hours. I know it will reduce the end product so want to finish with minimum loss.

4. If your base fertilizer needs supplements, then it's time to change to a good fertilizer that doesn't need supplements.
    You run the risk of over-feeding, or allowing unnecessary ppm to affect and/or reduce important ppm.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't buy into the specially tailored nutrients hype. I think the key is proper plant nutrition at all stages, with a good media and growing conditions. The GH trio you have now has been growing people good weed for about four decades, it should be all you need.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I use the dry GH products+flower fuel and growers recharge. All you need is cal-mag, lmao. What i use now has simplified what and how i feed and brough me to understand mulders chart a bit more. This is my auto flower. I can tell you why i use everything and that i need it to get my final results. Maxibloom is great!! Has the cal-mag in it. So you can grow with just that honestly. But a good bloom booster is nice to have, and a product that includes your mycroriza, amino acids, hummic acids and sugars to feed the soil/medium. I use no more then 3 producats at any given time. People can grow with piss so im sure whatever you have will work and probably better. I recommend using a 2 part or a 1 part even. My dads got a grow for a dispensary going and uses that all in one master growers stuff. Cant remember what it was called. U dont like this idea because youll attract bugs by over feediing certain nutrients. Have a good night hope this helps. 20210412_225531.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1