Confirmation please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bozie, Jul 3, 2013.

1. 1372879535528.jpg if you zoom in on the node site next to the leaflets

Is that a pistil

Sent from my HTC Desire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like balls on my phone

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I see balls too. If there are pistils too then its a hermaphrodite.

4. Those balls turn into leaves

5. Take a better picture then.

6. Sorry dude its my phone its only got a 5mp cam if I had the ability to produce better quality picture you everyone's viewing pleasure believe me when I say you lot would be the first to see them

7. Were sorry u have a male

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. So no one can see the pistils then

9. Your in denial its a 100 percent male, sorry

10. I will upload pics in a bit but can guarantee its a fem 100% as the amount of pistils that have sprung up during the dark hours are amazing out of 6 tops 5 have pistils all over

If you are 100% sure why did you need to post this question?

12. Cuz at the time when posting I wasn't but its bloomed over night and confirmed itself.
    I'm sorry if you feel I've messed you about but I thought this forum was about a friendly atmosphere not trolling people

13. 1372962846063.jpg
    This should clear it up

14. Yes those are pistils. Those are also balls. I am 99% sure that is a hermie. Give it another week before cutting it just in case I am wrong, but I am pretty sure those balls will turn into dangling bananas and break open with pollen very soon. Is that your only plant?

I'm going to agree with you. the first picture sure looks like balls to me. I would just give it a little more time.. it can be hard to tell this early.. :smoke:

16. Hermi!
    You'll know for sure within just a couple more days.

17. Its my only plant and all those ball type things turn into leaves 1372965970234.jpg you can only just make it out but at that node site that was a ball but its now leaves but I will keep an eye open just to make sure

18. So why the fuck come asking us if you're so goddamn sure kid?
    Still saying hermi. Go ahead and post all the blurry pics you want though.

No one is denying you have pistils, but you can still have balls too.

The last pic before the blurry one in the bottom left of the pic is what looks like a clear ball sack forming right next to where that inner node is starting.

Like I said, 2 more days and you'll know for sure.

19. Dude no offence but you need go smoke a bowl and chill I asked because I was unsure at first as I previously stated then someone mentioned hermi but as stated again those bits that look like balls have been growing into leaves but again as stated I will keep an eye on it to make sure and I appreciate everyone's input but don't come at me with attitude when clearly there is no need.

20. That's cool, just post some pics in a couple days so I can get a laugh please and thanks :)