CONFIRMATION/ADVICE/PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by iGROW96, Jul 17, 2013.

1. hello i recently planted a auto purp that i planted to deep and i waited to see if it was savable but i found its corpse rotting. Anyhow i did the same to.my auto pyrmid but when.i was seeing the status of it, it was looking alive and it had attached its roots to the soil butnits been about 20 days and its still not above soil. NOW WHERE.I DESPERATELY AND QUICKLY NEED YOUR ADVICE: i just replaced the dead auto purp with a sweet speed seed and its germination was fantastic, sprouted faster then all the other seeds and im very happy, i.just planted it though and i have big hands amd didnt have anything.that wont break the seed by picking it up with or gloves or anything so the seed landed in the hole kinda upsidedown or sideways. Itll still grow strong and healthy right? Its already got the soil over it and.its watered and all. I just wamt to.ensure that it can flip itself over and grow fast and.strong and good. So tell me, is it ok? Will it still grow or does it absolutely need to be faced with the white root down.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. the root will follow gravity down, the rest will follow the light up..... It may take a second, BE PATIENT THIS TIME..... and dont plant more than 1/4 inch deep in the future.