Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

confirm for my friend how many grams an eighth is...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighVibes, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ok so my friend whos been smoking for the 2 years roughly, who has actually smoked more than i have (he currently smokes 3 times a day, and has been for the last year or so), thinks an eighth is 3 grams. he thinks an ounce is 24 grams, yet he still knows a quarter is 7 grams. and i keep telling him to look it up online, and he says that dealers dont go by actual weight, but by "street weights". like he says a technically an ounce is 28, but in dealing an ounce is 24, an eighth is 3, and a quarter is 7 (which isnt even possbile!) it drives me crazy. please say hes wrong so i can show him this thread. cuz otherwise hes gonna get ripped off every time he buys. :confused_2:

2. 1/8= 100g's.

3. an eighth is 3.5g

4. eigth 3.5

5. Where Im from you will usually get whatever you pay for give or take .5. For example if you want to buy an eighth you will get anywhere from 3 Gs if you get ripped off, to 4 grams if your dealer wants to give you a good deal.

6. A Eighth of an ounce is 3.5 grams, half of a Quarter or 7 grams divided by 2

7. It's just his dealer's justification for ripping him off.

8. Eighth = 3.5g
    Quarter = 7g
    Half = 14g
    Ounce = 28g

Just adding another confirmation. :p

9. this is ridiculous. it sounds like you know what's up so tell your friend to suck a bag of dicks and smoke a bowl.

10. three fizellll

11. I need about tree fiddy...

12. Your buddy gets hustled or maybe very gullible. Technically it's 3.5436903875 but who's weighin'?

13. If he thinks "street weight" is less than normal weight, he's an idiot.

14. LOL. your friends dealer has figured out a way to short your friend with him being ok with it

15. Good luck asking a dealer for that....excuse me sir, an ounce is actually 28.3495blahblah grams so you owe me a little bit more :hello: lol

16. Lol i remember about a year ago when my friend was dealing he told me a story about when he was selling a guy a qp. Well my friend was weighing it out for him and got it to 112g then the guy was like "that is short". So my friend was like wtf and the guys like year their should be another like 2gs because ounce is 28.blah blah blah. Lol my friend told him to stfu and take it or leave it.

17. ur friend sounds like a moron no offense. if he believes that a quad is 7 grams but an eighth is only 3 then hes just retarded. an ounce is 28 grams, if some fool tried to sell me a 24 gram ounce id punch him in the nose

18. That sounds like some 1984 shit that your friend has accepted getting ripped off like that

19. yup it 3.5 he prolly been smoking a little to much when he talks to you about it so maybe give him a break i guess? lol..