confessions of a herbsman

Discussion in 'General' started by sensichris, Aug 4, 2006.

1. word up how many of yous is ready to spill har far u gone to get the goodness ?
    any one up for the truth i myself can not type what i have done as the onetime will kick in the back door ya get me ...... :cool:

2. i dunno, im not a fein. But one time i did ask random skaters i didnt know for weed. THey were conveniently on there way to pick up :) i was happy

3. Uh how far have I gone? I guess uh... Amsterdam.

4. 10 posts, and I've already smelt your dirty laundry.

Welcome to the city.

5. might be because i havent smoked in a week but what the hell did he just say

6. Fuck Knows Just Got Bk From A Night On The Pills And Some Fuckers Going On About Smelling Dirty Laundry Maybe Hes On The Wrong Forum I Think This Is About Smoking Weed Not Dirty Fucking Laundry Crazy Fucking Cat You

7. furthest ive gone for weed is michigan from cincinnati

8. #8 Floydian, Aug 5, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

9. it was fun. and was only a week ago lol. I rode with my dealer up there and he picked up 2 lbs of some green for 1100 bucks.

10. #10 Floydian, Aug 5, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

11. lol. my dealer gets GREAT weed all the time. Every week he drives either to Indiana/Michigan or Dallas to re up on blow and weed. And everytime its GREAT bud.

12. #12 Floydian, Aug 5, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

13. hahhaas i have done the SAME Tthing floydian. not with AFD unfortunently, BUT i have sat in the SAME spot for an hour or two, and thats worse than fucking driving lol.

14. I can smell your dirty underwear.

15. FLOYDIAN IF I WANT TO TYPE IN CAPITALS I WILL WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM IM A BIG LAD IN A BIG WORLD AND I LIKE CAPS ON SO DONT HAVE A TIFFY OK MAKE YA SELF A SPLIFFY AND FOR FUCKS SAKE HAVE A CHILLY WILL YA , MY LOCAL SUPERMARKET HAS ITS NAME IN 10FT CAPS ABOVE THE STORES DOORS MAYBE YOU WANT TO FLY TO ENGLAND AND MOAN AT THEM FOR A WHILE , WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK AND BY THE WAY IM SMOKING BETTER SHIT THAN YOU OBVIOUSLY IF CAPS IS GETTING TO YOU CHANGE YOUR DEALER OH YEAH FUCK THE PUNCTUATION SYSTEM AND THE REHABILITATOIN AND PUNISHMENT SYSTEM

16. Stop. Just stop. Chill out, type correctly, and don't be a prick. Have a great day.

As far as fiendish things for weed; when I was in Madrid I approached a few guys in a headshop who pointed me to a park where I ran into a really sketchy guy who offered me some hash which I did end up buying from him. Was sketchy as hell though, I thought I was going to get stabbed/robbed.