Confessions of a Dry Guy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Badfish90, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I don't really have anything funny/depressing to confess other than, yes, I'm a dry guy.

In layman's terms, I don't use any lubricant when I jack off to naked videos I found on the internet.

However, I've been told by TV and movies (the only sources of valid, legitimate information) that being a dry guy is weird.

Is this true? Is it strange that I don't use lube? Am I going to become a serial killer because I find it difficult to maintain a consistent rhythm to beat off because my hands are oily and my penis is slippery?

Please tell me there are other Dry Blades here...

2. I've only used lube like 10 times. most of the time i go dry too. lmao

3. Lube can get messy.

4. I'm a dry guy

5. Dry guy, reporting in.

6. Yes! So many dry guys!

Don't be ashamed, those who haven't come forward. Let us see your flaky and rough hands!

7. Whoever uses lube for jerkin' it either doesn't know how to do it right normally or gets waaayy too into it..

8. I guess that makes us all murderers then! :D

9. Lube is way too messy lmao I dry fap 90 percent of the time, the other 10 % is in the shower with some sort of bodywash

10. Drydoggin' it 4 life

11. I hear too much lube leads to anal...

12. Sometimes I pull too hard... I rip the skin

13. Sounds like ur beating up your penis for owing u money if u more lube

Hahaha

Yeah lube is lame..unless ur about to go for some anal

14. sometimes I jerk off wearing a condom lol

15. Dry 4 life! If I wanted to have to take a shower after I would have sex.

16. Dry all day, unless I'm already in the shower. My hands feel gross as hell whenever I use lube.

17. I'm a dry guy, gotta save that lube for sex :ey:

18. I'm always dry. Lube just doesn't add anything for me. I don't like having a huge cleanup effort.

19. only when i want some extra feeling in my dick, it makes it feel more like a vagina.
    but if all i want is to cum and move on, im dry son.
    [​IMG]

20. I honestly thought I was the only dry guy... I'm so relieved