Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cones or Camelhumps?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cudder x, May 5, 2011.

1. Camel humps are weak. I'd rather have a cone instead. My personal favorite joint is just a straight one, though. I alternate between straight and cones.

2. can someone find pics? i cant find any pics on google. or i might just be high.

3. If it's smokable, it works. i PREFER cones though.

4. It's got nothing to do with which method requires more skill, if it smokes well then it smokes well, which means is a good joint, methods of rolling don't dictate quality.

5. Quick paint drawing.

Attached Files:

6. i personally roll joints.
    but aesthetically isnt the camelhump thing supposed to toke better?

7. can some one please tell me what a camelhump jay is i have no idea, secondly i roll cones and straight joints and of course pure weed no tobacco

8. i prefer cones b/c 1) you can pack more weed in once it's rolled, 2) there's generally less unsmoked weed left in the roach, and 3) they hold their contents very well when transporting. They also seem to be easier for me to get a nice tight roll on.

9. Joint hater alert.

10. i've recently started rolling spliffs, 50/50.

11. #31 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love Rollin up that pregnant j you get that swole ass mid hit in the middle especially if you smokin on that mid shhhit

12. how am i a joint hater i stated that i smoked joints i just didnt know what a camel hump joint is learn to read

13. Naw, you're just rude.

14. This.

Though I am new to rolling/smoking. I get a lot of satisfaction out of rolling a perfectly even and straight joint.

15. ive been talking about blunts this whole time haha, i akways roll my blunts into cones

16. blunts in cones yes! but its the only thing i know how to roll anyways. how the hell do you roll a camelhump?

17. i think we all enjoy camel humping from time to time :cool: